Looking for *simple* MP3 playing java applet

Paul Jones

Hi,

I'm looking for a small & simple platform-independent java applet to
run from an html web page so that I can offer users the ability to
choose & listen to one or more MP3 tracks.

It's also vital that I can control the applet through javascript from
the same html page in which the java applet is embedded.

I found an *almost* ideal player called TinyPlayer from JZoom but it
does not seem to allow me to change the loaded MP3 which is crucial.

I've found several other java MP3 applets but they are all far too
large and complex for my needs.

P.S. I have almost no understanding of the java programming language.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

John Bailo

Paul said:
Hi,

I'm looking for a small & simple platform-independent java applet to
run from an html web page so that I can offer users the ability to
choose & listen to one or more MP3 tracks.

It's also vital that I can control the applet through javascript from
the same html page in which the java applet is embedded.

I found an *almost* ideal player called TinyPlayer from JZoom but it
does not seem to allow me to change the loaded MP3 which is crucial.

I've found several other java MP3 applets but they are all far too
large and complex for my needs.

P.S. I have almost no understanding of the java programming language.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Freedom Audio applet.