MailMessage Trouble Sending Large Attachements

Guest

Hi,

I am using the ASP.NET MailMessage object to send email and attachment (.txt
or .csv) via IIS SMTP. It works fine when the attachement is, say, 10 KB in
size, but if the file which I want to attach is, say, 1 MB then it will be
sent but the attachment will be empty. Is there a reason why larger files
are "emptied"?

In the SMTP Virtual Server properties, I unchecked "Limit message size to
(KB)", but that didn't help.

It's running Windows 2000 5.00.2195 Service Pack 4, .NET framework 1.1.

Thanks in advance,
John