Main class could not be found

johanneswh

Hello,

when I launch my .jnlp file, I always recieve the following error:
Hauptklasse de.test.HalloWelt konnte nicht in
http://localhost:7777/test.jar gefunden werden
(Main class de.test.HalloWelt could not be found in
http://localhost:7777/test.jar).

Here is my .jnlp-file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<!-- JNLP File fuer HJP3 WebStart Demo-Applikation -->
<jnlp codebase="http://localhost:7777/" href="test.jnlp">

<information>
<title>HJP3 WebStart Demo Application</title>
<vendor>Guido Krueger</vendor>
<description>HJP3 WebStart Demo Application</description>
<icon href="test.gif"/>
<offline-allowed/>
</information>

<information locale="de">
<description>HJP3 WebStart Demo-Applikation</description>
<offline-allowed/>
</information>

<security>
<!-- <all-permissions/> -->
</security>

<resources>
<j2se version="1.3+"/>
<jar href="test.jar"/>
</resources>

<application-desc main-class="de.test.HalloWelt"/>

</jnlp>

Does anyone know why I get this error?
Please help me.

Thank you very much.