MasterDetail in the same datagrid with this effect?

Luis Esteban Valencia

www.isohunt.com
Make a search and on the results click on any row. See the effect?
its php but I imagine it can be done with asp.net and javascript.

Please help

Stanley

Luis,
I have been working on something like this but using the datagrid does
not seem to be a viable answer. Currently I am working on building some
code to build my own datagrid that will do something similar. The idea
being that you just use a table and put your child data into a row just
below the parent row and just not show the child row until they click on
the parent row. This is so far just theory but I am working on it.

Anyone out there know a way to put child data into another row with the
datagrid control?

-Stanley