Masterpage problem please help...

vinit_mahajan99

Hello All.

I am designing the master page for my site.

I have used a table and ther are three rows in a table.
Table lies in the

1. Header
2.ContentHolder
3.Footer

The footer should be always at the end of the browser.

But I have a problem my footer is being shown at the middle of the
page.

It adjusts itself according to the content holder height but not the
browser height.

How can I always show it to the bottom of a browser.

I have already spent a lot of time.

Here is a code for the master page.

<%@ Master Language="C#" %>

<script runat="server">

</script>

<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<asp:contentplaceholder id="ContentPlaceHolder1"
runat="server">
</asp:contentplaceholder>
</form>

Please reply me asap. I need it.

Vinit

bruce barker

you need to write client script that resizes the table to fill the
browser window.

to simplify you can make the table height 100% and place it in a div.
then in client script ties to browser onload and resize, set the div
height to the browser size.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Vinit

Thanks for your answer.

It was really helpful.

But I have now another problem.

The cells and rows used in the page in contentholder also resize even
I have assigned a fixed size to them

How to overcome that.

Vinit