maven eclipse WTp integration?

t12be

Hello

Does anyone know a way to use maven icw a dynamic webproject (or J2EE
project facets) in eclipse WTP?

I currently use eclipse for programming and maven for building/
deploying. But having tomcat (or any other server) running in eclipse
is much more handy. Problem is that it looks like I have to manage my
dependencies manually?

javanese.kr

Hello

Does anyone know a way to use maven icw a dynamic webproject (or J2EE
project facets) in eclipse WTP?

I currently use eclipse for programming and maven for building/
deploying. But having tomcat (or any other server) running in eclipse
is much more handy. Problem is that it looks like I have to manage my
dependencies manually?

Hi

Please consider to use m2wtp or LibCopy.

m2wtp : http://code.google.com/p/m2wtp/
LibCopy : http://adam.kruszewski.name/projects/libcopy