may be post back problem

Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I have 2 aps.net page.in first page some textbox and one linkbutton.
when i m filling textbox and clicking linkbutton and going 2'nd page and there i m filling some textbox and clicking button and coming back in first page
i m not geeting my text box value that i fill in my first page.
I can use Session but i want any other option

Plz help me urgent.
Thanks