Menu control for ASP.NET application

Lonifasiko

Could anybody recommend a menu/tree/navigation control for an ASP.NET
application? The control should:

- Have an awesome and rich UI. Css and images should be accepted.
- Be asy to use and configure. I'm thinking in XML.
- Be free

I'm talking about the typical javascript or DHTML menu shown in the top
of the page or the typical tree shown on the left hand side.

I would really appreciate any help on that.

Mark Rae

Could anybody recommend a menu/tree/navigation control for an ASP.NET
application?

If you're using ASP.NET 2, you already have one - it's called <asp:Menu>...

Lonifasiko

Sure this control fits all my needs?

Have you use it in your application yet?

Thanks very much.