menu control with XML file

yogee

Hi All,
I have to create dynamically XML and binding it to menu control (default
menu that comes with ASP .net 2.0) using xmldatasource. But I don't know in
what format that XML file has to be written. Wherever I see example on net,
it discuss about sitemap datasource but no-one discuss about XML (ofcouse
site map is XML but... I am talking about XML datasource). On this forum also
no-one has raised that question.
Please let me know if you know any link or provide sample xml file.
Thanking you in advanced,
-yogee

yogee

Thanks!!
My approach was wrong.. I was searching for correct XML file format
(detracted because of Sitemap support) than using already known elements.
Thanks a lot again for the link.
-Yogee