merging multiple datasets to bind to a grid

Rock

How can I merge 2 datasets into one, then bind with the datagrid, or bind
the datagrid to 2 datasets? For instance, I have one stored procedure that
finds company name, address, etc., and another stored procedure that finds
employees of that company and the employee information.

Thanks.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Couple ways of doing this, you can call merge on the tables in question or
you can build a new dataset from both datasets by iterating both. If you
choose the latter, as you iterate and add, you need to remove so that you
don't have duplicates on the second pass.