*******
***

SCROLL TO TOP

That's kind of funny.
--
larry gates

I've always maintained a cordial dislike for indent, because it's usually
right.
-- Larry Wall in <[email protected]>

jellybean stonerfish

Platonic said:
SCROLL TO BOTTOM

***
***
***
*******
*****
***
*
[... megasnip ...]
*
***
*****
*******
***
***
***

SCROLL TO TOP
I don't get it. I've been looking at it for hours, scrolling fast,
scrolling slow, paging up and down, and I still don't get it. Can
someone please explain it to me? Thanks.

Oh, just in case.... ==> :) <==

It's an animation of a garage door opening and closing.

I don't get the clc reference though.

Richard Bos

jellybean stonerfish said:
It's an animation of a garage door opening and closing.

I don't get the clc reference though.

For starters, it's because that joke is even older than the first issue
of K&R. It probably predates the bleedin' Principia.

Richard