minidom and DTD

Laszlo Zsolt Nagy

Hi All,

How can I put the

<!DOCTYPE collection SYSTEM "recipes.dtd">

thing into an XML created by xml.dom.minidom?

Of course I can parse the generated XML file and insert the DOCTYPE string
but there must be a standard way to do this...

Best,

Laci 2.0

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Martin_v=2E_L=F6wis=22?=

Laszlo said:
How can I put the

<!DOCTYPE collection SYSTEM "recipes.dtd">

thing into an XML created by xml.dom.minidom?

You should put a DocumentType node into your
DocumentNode, and pass a qualifiedName of
"collection" and a systemId of "recipes.dtd"
to the createDocumentType call.

Regards,
Martin

Laszlo Zsolt Nagy

Martin said:
Laszlo Zsolt Nagy wrote:

You should put a DocumentType node into your
DocumentNode, and pass a qualifiedName of
"collection" and a systemId of "recipes.dtd"
to the createDocumentType call.
That worked, thank you.