Mobile ASP.NET in VS 2003.

Bob Rundle

I'm having a lot of problems getting started with Mobile ASP.NET in VS
2003.

I'm stuck just trying to get a trivial Mobil ASP.NET page running on either
the 2002 Pocket PC emulator or the 2003 Pocket PC Emulator.

If I create a Mobile ASP.NET project in Visual Studio and run it, it runs in
the browser, not on the emulator. I haven't been able to find any
instuctions on how to setup up the project so that when I run, the emulator
will be started.

I was able to setup the 2002 PocketPC emulator with network access, but when
I tried to browse for the project output I got some type of authorization
error.

I wasn't able to setup the 2003 PocketPC emulator for network access. The
VS 2003 device properties doesn't seem to allow me to set up ethernet.

Any help or references would be appreciated.

Regards,
Bob Rundle