    the Presenter?

    Sincerely,

    George Washington

    George Washington, Oct 21, 2009

  2. George Washington

    Lars-Erik Guest

    I'd say view and service or business layer.
    By view I mean asp.net markup like validator controls.
    The presenter presumably forwards events to service or business layer
    methods which should always do validation anyway. :)

    --
    Lars-Erik

    Lars-Erik, Oct 22, 2009

  3. George Washington

    KellyBryan

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2016
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    In my opinion, input validation should perform by the Presenter. This can be things like checking if a number field doesn't contain non numeric characters.

    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2016
    KellyBryan, Nov 15, 2016