Moving a project? How?

Tarun Mistry

Hi guys,

I currently have an ASP.NET project sitting on a network share, since moving
to VS 2005 this has become impossible to use. I keep getting BIOS errors
that prevent me compiling and viewing my work.

How can i move the project to run of a local disc, I cant seem to find an
easy option.

Any help appreciated, preferably advice on keeping the project on the share
but getting rid of the BIOS connections error messages.

Kind regards
Taz

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,

Tarun said:
Hi guys,

I currently have an ASP.NET project sitting on a network share, since moving
to VS 2005 this has become impossible to use. I keep getting BIOS errors
that prevent me compiling and viewing my work.

How can i move the project to run of a local disc, I cant seem to find an
easy option.

Any help appreciated, preferably advice on keeping the project on the share
but getting rid of the BIOS connections error messages.

Kind regards
Taz

All project references are relative, so you can just copy the project
and paste it somewhere else. As long as the "relativeness" of the paths
remain the same, it will work as expected.

Also, note that a CSPROJ file is a text file, so you can open it and
edit it in a text editor. I did that a few times already.

Greetings,
Laurent