Moving Controls in VS 2005 Web Form ?

Luqman

I am newbie in ASP.Net, I just want to know, how can I drag and move the
controls from Toolbox to a Web Form, If I drag any object from Toolbar to
web form, it places on the 1st column, 1st row of the form, and when I try
to move that object to any other location of the Web Form, it does not move,
as we do in Visual Basic .Net, is it like that or am I missing anything ?

Best Regards,

Luqman

Anders

I am newbie in ASP.Net, I just want to know, how can I drag and move the
controls from Toolbox to a Web Form, If I drag any object from Toolbar to
web form, it places on the 1st column, 1st row of the form, and when I try
to move that object to any other location of the Web Form, it does not
move, as we do in Visual Basic .Net, is it like that or am I missing
anything ?

---------
Absolute positioning is when the control is assigned a X and Y coordinate on
your webform, and can be accomplished just by drag and drop of the control
onto your webform in the development enviroment you are using for example
VS.net 2003. So there is no need to align your controls within tables or
with CSS etc.

Where with Relative positioning it is necesarry by using tables or other
layout constructs
---------

Right click on your webform and take Propperties. To de drag and drop click
absolute position. (Would no recommend it thoug) Ise tables, panels, divs or
other layconstructs in stead.

Web developement has limitation and you better accept them to please your
customers...or your self

Anders Jacobsen