MSC_VER

moongeegee

I use Visual Studio 2005. The MSC_VER is default define. I like to
undefine it. Please advice.
thanks

binn.chang

I use Visual Studio 2005. The MSC_VER is default define. I like to
undefine it. Please advice.
thanks

MSC_VER defines the compiler version.
Defined as 1200 for Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. Always
defined.

The _MSC_VER macro will have one of the following values depending
upon the particular Microsoft compiler:

Compiler
_MSC_VER value
--------
--------------
C Compiler version
6.0 600
C/C++ compiler version
7.0 700
Visual C++, Windows, version
1.0 800
Visual C++, 32-bit, version
1.0 800
Visual C++, Windows, version
2.0 900
Visual C++, 32-bit, version
2.x 900
Visual C++, 32-bit, version
4.0 1000
Visual C++, 32-bit, version
5.0 1100
Visual C++, 32-bit, version
6.0 1200

peter koch

I use Visual Studio 2005. The MSC_VER  is default define. I like to
undefine it. Please advice.
thanks

Dont. Changing or undefining compilerspecific defines can give you
serious trouble.

/Peter