Multiple composite controls: one libaray

Sean

I have one control working great. I made another one but in VS2005 it doesnt
understand the name when I drag and drop it into the design window

I have

<%@ Register Assembly="SeanCustomControls" Namespace="SeanCustomControls"
TagPrefix="cc1" %>

we use infragistics controls and they are reigstering each type of control
as a seperate assembly. I would like to have one assembly for our internal
custom controls...

is that possible?