Custom control intellisense to work like DropDownList/ListItem?

Dave

Hi, I created a custom tabstrip control to work like a DropDownList in that
when you create the dropdown, only the ListItem control is available in
Intellisense.

In my tabstrip, only tab controls should be allowed to be selected.

However, I created a CustomControls.dll with a couple other controls besides
the tabstrip. When I register and place the control on my page, I'm allowed
to enter in other controls between the TabStrip tags. I only want to
restrict it to allow Tab controls nested within it. In my CustomControls
project, I wrapped the TabStrip and Tab classes around the
"CustomControls.TabStrip" namespace but still allows me to pick other
controls as shown....

<%@ Register Assembly="CustomControls" Namespace="CustomControls.TabStrip"
TagPrefix="cc1" %>

<cc1:TabStrip id="TabStrip1" runat="server" >
<cc1:Tab TabLabel="Tab No.1"></cc1:Tab>
<cc1:Tab TabLabel="Tab No.2"></cc1:Tab>
<cc1:CustomGridView....
...users of the tabstrip control can still pick this other control which is
in the CustomControl.dll even though it has a different namespace.
</cc1:TabStrip>

If using unique namespaces in the CustomControls.dll won't work, what will?
Or do I create different dlls for each custom control?

Thanks, Dave.