Multiple links in a single image slide show..

Vinay reddy

Very urgent plzz. I have created multiple image slide show but it is
becoming complex when trying to slide show multiple images with each
image having multiple links(Each image are sliced as tables and this
images are in 3 html pages, each sliced image is having link ) as we
can see it in www.vonage.com / www.unovon.com. Please help me solve
this problem. Give me a resource link or some code explanation. I
don't want this in Flash but in Jquery or Javascript. Iam a PHP
developer.

Bwig Zomberi

Vinay said:
Very urgent plzz. I have created multiple image slide show but it is
becoming complex when trying to slide show multiple images with each
image having multiple links(Each image are sliced as tables and this
images are in 3 html pages, each sliced image is having link ) as we
can see it in www.vonage.com / www.unovon.com. Please help me solve
this problem. Give me a resource link or some code explanation. I
don't want this in Flash but in Jquery or Javascript. Iam a PHP
developer.
Create an image map - html map element
Use something from
http://sixrevisions.com/javascript/free_javascript_image_galleries/