multiple sub-routine calls from a web control

jacob

Ok, I don't know if this is possible or not, but how do I run multiple
function calls from to an event handler? example:

<form runat="server" onPreRender="mySub1;mySub2">
</form>

I know using a semicolon produces errors, but that would be the
Javascript equivelant. Thanks in advance!

Jacob Bolton