Music

John

Hi all,

I want to do following.
In the background should play a midi file. That's not the problem but when
the midi file is played another one should start automatically. During
playing the first midi file the second should be downloaded and so on.

What I don't know is when the midi file is played and when I should start
the next midi file.

Anybody can help?

John

Christophe Vanfleteren

John said:
Hi all,

I want to do following.
In the background should play a midi file. That's not the problem but when
the midi file is played another one should start automatically. During
playing the first midi file the second should be downloaded and so on.

What I don't know is when the midi file is played and when I should start
the next midi file.

Anybody can help?

John

Just don't play music on your site, it is just plain evil and gets tired
really fast.