'Must specify mapping for all key properties for Entity E' error

Justin Dutoit

Hey. If anyone has encountered the error 'Must specify mapping for all key
properties for Entity E' in the Visual Web Developer Entity Designer diagram
screen, please tell what the error means and how to fix it. I have an Entity
which has all its properties mapped, including the key field, but I still
get this error.

Thanks for any help!
Cheers,
Justin Dutoit

Anthony Jones

Justin Dutoit said:
Hey. If anyone has encountered the error 'Must specify mapping for all key
properties for Entity E' in the Visual Web Developer Entity Designer
diagram screen, please tell what the error means and how to fix it. I have
an Entity which has all its properties mapped, including the key field,
but I still get this error.

Thanks for any help!

Probably better to ask this sort of question here:-

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/adodotnetentityframework/threads