Mutex could not be created problem in VS 2005

Gnic

Hi,

When I try to go to an ASP.NET page, it return an exception about

"Mutex could not be created"

I read some online forum and the solution for this is to close Visual studio
and delete the file and folder in the Temporary ASP.NET Files folder.

This solution works for me, but the thing is that I have to do it almost
every time I compile my solution, which is really annoying.

Just wondering what should I do to totally slove this problem?

gasnic