My JSP/Javascript page looks differently on 2 different machines

Joined
Aug 30, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello All,

I maintained a web application using JSP & Java Script on JBOSS and IE11.
when I launch this we app from different client machines , even though both machines are set to identical resolution, let say 1024 X 768 ( graphic cards are possibly different) , on one machine the page looks fine but on the other machine the controls & buttons are scrambled.Using JavaScript screen functions all the screen width & height and available width/height are the same.
Any idea and suggestions are appreciated