    http://sinsalabintrix.blogspot.com/2005/02/wee-revolution.html

    Cheers,
    Joao

    Joao Pedrosa, Feb 23, 2005

  2. ^^^^^
    this should be "left"!

    Regards,

    Michael

    Michael Neumann, Feb 23, 2005

  3. There probably an easier way to accomplish that. Wee already supports
    named_callbacks:

    r.anchor.named_callback('test') { ... }

    All you have to do is, after the action was invoked, to put the
    action-callback name into the regual URL, e.g. from

    # before action was invoked (URL generated from render phase)
    /app/?test

    to:

    # after action was invoked (redirected URL)
    /app/test

    That should be pretty easy to do.

    Regards,

    Michael