Nasty Image problem

MaSTeR

The problem is quite straighforward:
I am double buffering an image which represents an horizontal table, as you
might expect this could get really wide. If the table changes (row deleted
or added) I redraw the buffer otherwise I only draw the image that's in the
buffer.

I do my development in J# using visual studio 2003 because I like the IDE
and the debugger is just the best. Then (since I'm not using .Net api) I
just recompile my code with the SUN sdk. So far so good. The problem is that
the image is drawn perfectly using the microsoft VM but when I run it with
SUN's the image is created correctly (on row deletion, insertion) but when
just redrawing the buffer it gets screwed up.

Here's an example : http://217.158.134.37/MobileJava/ticker.jpg
At the top the right one.

Ah the 'thing' is sitting inside a class deriving from Java.awt.Panel and I
just use awt. It works fine if I use it inside an applet in a browser that
run microsoft VM 1.1. It goes funny anyway with sun VM ( 1.4.2 ).

Thanks for any help.