Natural logarithm method not recognised

Octavio

Good day dear members of the comp.lang.java.programmer newsgroup.
I've got the following error message while trying to use the "logl()"
method (natural logarithm function) on my NetBeans IDE

symbol : method logl(double)
location: class org.me.mylib.fluidmechanics.DarcyLaw
wfr = 7.08e-3 * ko_dl * depth_dl * (pr_dl - wbp_dl) / (mu_dl *
bo_dl * ((logl(re_dl/rw_dl) - 0.75)));

1 error

Should I import any special mathematic library from NetBeans?

Many thanks.

Octavio

Octavio

I think you meant Math.log()

Many thanks to all of you three for your help and answers. Using the
"import java.lang.Math.*;" and Math.log() function there's no more
error message.

Octavio

Hendrik Maryns