Need help with composite custom controls ...

MEHRAN SEDAGHATPOUR

If I develop a custom control that is made from intrinsic windows
controls such
as text box, etc, I can successfully deploy it to the the browser and
see it
instantiated.
but if I add a third party control to the custom control, then I have
difficulty instantiating it.
I guess this has to do with .Net framework security.
I have done my best to change the security policies on the local
computer to
allow the Custom User Control to run, but had no success.
I have dveloped and deployed the custom control by following the steps
provided at the following URL:
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/2003/March/ActiveXInNet.asp
Is there any way I can develop a composite custom control in .Net that
includes a third
party control and instantiate into a container (The HTML is rendered
via websphere APP server and the tag that references the controls is
embeded in a jsp file) ?
All helpful comments will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mehran Sedaghatpour.