Need help with pseudo code !

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by D.D, May 5, 2012.

  1. D.D

    D.D

    Joined:
    May 5, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello everyone,
    I am not really good with coding and programming stuff, so I need to convert this code into C code:

    Main
    Unsigned int temp_res
    Unsigned char result [7]
    Initialize ADC
    TRISA ==> R0 is Input (Channel 0 Analog)
    TRISC ==> RC7 is Input (Rx)
    ==> RC6 is Output (Tx)
    Initialize Baud Rate // 9600 bps
    Delay 1000 ms for stabilization

    While (1)
    {
    Read from ADC to temp_res
    temp_res = temp_res / 200
    Write TEXT to UART1 ("The voltage is: ")
    IntToStr(result, temp_res) // This is the name of this method exactly in MikroC (Integer to
    String conversion)
    Write TEXT to UART1 (result)
    Write TEXT (" ")
    Delay 1000 ms to ensure transmission