Need IE7 Support

InteXX

Hello

I've got the beginnings of a site built up--based on a template--but I'm
having some trouble when viewing it in IE7.

Here's the URL:

http://fbn.intexx.com/

It's the right-hand navigation column. The border around the selected item
is a pixel or two too high, which allows a sliver of white to show through
at the bottom. In fact the entire page is pushed down several pixels,
presumably from the sum of the ListItems' overage.

It behaves fine in IE8, FireFox & Opera. I haven't tested on IE6, but I
presume that'd return the same results as IE7.

What changes do I need to make?

Thanks,
Jeff