need object crafts csv module pre-compiled for 2.3

rabbits77

I need a binary version of object craft's csv
parser(http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/csv/) for 2.3. I do not
have the appropriate C environment for Windows and getting one is an
impossibility(in the short term anyway). I am working on a project
which uses this module. The project needs to work under 2.3 but this
module is used so extensively refactoring the code to use another
parsing method would be an undertaking that I would prefer not to do
at the moment and instead concentrate on other areas of the code.
So.......If anyone has such a binary already could you e-mail me a
copy and/or make it available on the web. Yes, before it gets asked, I
have already contacted the module's authors, however, I'd like to cast
as wide a net as possible as this is fairly urgently needed.