    Regards,
    Simon Langlais

    719-748-0363

    Simon Langlais, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Then you are in the wrong place.

    We discuss Perl programming in this newsgroup.

    But no experience with Usenet.

    Making off-topic postings is bad, please don't do that anymore.

    You will get a lot more responses if:

    1) you post your advertisement where such things are welcome,
    such as a newsgroup with "jobs" in its name.

    2) state how much the job pays

    3) give some indication of how your shopping cart idea is
    better than the dozens of competing shopping carts that
    already exist.

    If you expect to get professional programming "on speculation",
    then you can also expect to be disappointed.

    Tad McClellan, Mar 23, 2005