Need some help fixing some HTML and CSS problems

Domino

http://www.wrestlerratings.34sp.com/design2/newdesign/

Regarding the above web page, can anyone help me fix the below errors:

In Internet Explorer 7, when the mouse is over the 'Home' link, the entire
horizonal menu moves up a little.

In FireFox and Opera, the horizonal menu's background ends after the 'Links'
link, whereas in Internet Explorer 7 the background continues to the end of
the division. I want it to continue to the end of the division in FireFox
and Opera.

In Opera, whenever I put my cursor over a link the entire site gets smaller
and larger for a brief second - weird.

Thanks,

Domino.

Domino

In Internet Explorer 7, when the mouse is over the 'Home' link, the entire
horizonal menu moves up a little.

fixed this.
In FireFox and Opera, the horizonal menu's background ends after the
'Links' link, whereas in Internet Explorer 7 the background continues to
the end of the division. I want it to continue to the end of the division
in FireFox and Opera.

still need help fixing this.
In Opera, whenever I put my cursor over a link the entire site gets
smaller and larger for a brief second - weird.

fixed this.

dorayme

Ok fixed this now. Ignore this thread. [/QUOTE]

You can see from this thread how effective it is to post to
alt.html...

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit dorayme:
You can see from this thread how effective it is to post to
alt.html...

Indeed. From a posting style consisting of a description of one's problems
and later comments that just tell they were solved, with no hint of _how_
they were solved, indicates willingness to use the group as a helpdesk and
lack of interest in posting things that others might benefit from.

So it's a somewhat longish but effective way of spelling "plonk me!"

dorayme

"Jukka K. Korpela said:
Scripsit dorayme:

Indeed. From a posting style consisting of a description of one's problems
and later comments that just tell they were solved, with no hint of _how_
they were solved, indicates willingness to use the group as a helpdesk and
lack of interest in posting things that others might benefit from.

So it's a somewhat longish but effective way of spelling "plonk me!"

Perhaps. But there is another view one can take: OP was being
merciful in not going into it. Is that not to be encouraged?

<g>