    Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

    Thanks,
    --Brian

    McCann, Brian, Oct 19, 2007

  2. Didn't you get an answer? The cracks for special topics are usually
    there.
    No, since the definition of a never called function won't help.

    Try the following standard strategy: Make a copy of your project and
    reduce it (removing functionality) until the error doesn't appear
    anymore. If it does *not* vanish, post your short code here or in
    the Twisted list.

    Regards & happy hunting,

    Björn

    Bjoern Schliessmann, Oct 20, 2007