Need webpage only from HTTP-REFERRER

Joey Martin

I have seen a post on how to just receive the domain name when using
HTTP-REFERRER. But, I need just the webpage. I have tried modifying the
code I saw, to no avail. Can anyone help please?

Thanks.

Ray at

What do you mean, the web page? Like, the file name? page.asp?
page.shtml?

Maybe something like:

sUrl = split(request.servervariables("http_referer"), "/")
sPage = sURL(ubound(sUrl))

This will include a querystring if there is one. You could strip after the
?.
This will give you nothing if the person comes from http://site.com/dir/
This will give you "dir" as a result if person comes from
http://site.com/dir
This will give an error if the referer is empty.

Ray at work