.NET 2.0 use of Xml.Transform in WebControl

n33470

We're in the process of migrating our projects to use VS2005 from
VS2003. We have a web page that uses the XML WebControl to perform
an XSLT tranformation by using the property "Transform" of the
webcontrol. Here is a sample:

xmlMessage.Transform = _app.Cache.UserMessagesXsltUser;

'xmlMessage' is the XML Web Control, and
'_app.Cache.UserMessagesXsltUser' is the transformation to apply.

In .NET 1.1, the class of the transformation was XslTransform.
In .NET 2.0 this class has been deprecated by the new
XslCompiledTransform class. However, the Xml Web control's
'Transform' property still takes an object of type 'XslTransform',
instead of the new.

How do I migrate the Xml web control's Transform property in .NET 2.0?

Thanks!

--steve