Microsoft webcontrol...

scsharma

Hi,
I am building a .net 1.1 application with microsoft webcontrols. The
environment that i am deploying this application has 1.1 and 2.0 framework .
My development environment also has these environment side by side. Every
thing works fine on my development machine but on staging area i am have
problem with microsoft webcontrol.
I have downloaded and installed microsoft webcontrols and followed every
step in the readme.txt file but when i view the pages the tab control appears
as plain text rather than tabs. For example if i view tabstrip.aspx page that
comes with the sample i see "tab1 tab2 and tab3" displayed as text only.
I have searched web for help and have verified:
1. The webctrl_Client folder and its contents resides in my web root folder.
2. .htc files are there.
3. Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll resides under bin folder of my website.
Any suggestion?