.NET(DOTNET) Training Institute in Delhi with Live Projects, Shortterm courses in .net framework, c

Discussion in 'Java' started by Rajive Narain, Sep 18, 2009.

  1. The Microsoft .NET Framework is a software framework that can be
    installed on computers running Microsoft Windows operating systems. It
    includes a large library of coded solutions to common programming
    problems and a virtual machine that manages the execution of programs
    written specifically for the framework. The .NET Framework is a key
    Microsoft offering and is intended to be used by most new applications
    created for the Windows platform.
    The .NET Framework helps you to build applications that work the way
    you want, in the programming language you prefer, across software,
    services, and devices.

    TOPIC:
    Vserve also offers Vengineer Professional Training Course which has
    been crafted for fresh IT graduates. The aim is to create
    professionals to cater to the industry needs. The recent downturn in
    the IT industry has put the IT graduates in a dilemma, because the
    trend has been changed from fresh recruitment to experienced ones and
    there is no campus placements and almost no jobs for the fresher. By
    looking at the current market scenario we have designed this unique
    course, which will provide you an edge over others. You will be no
    more a fresher now by using the latest development technologies in the
    industry and you can boast of having worked as a trainee also.

    For more details about .NET(DOTNET) and Vengineer Professional
    Training Course visit our website at: http://www.vserveglobal.com/vengineer_it_training.html
    Please send your enquiries at both the email addresses so that we can
    reply you as soon as possible:

    Contact Us:
    252 H, Kailash Plaza,
    3rd Floor, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash,