Live Projects with In- Depth Training

deepa08041281228

Academic Projects with In- Depth Training

Are you looking for projects which will fetch you a real time
experience and which in turn will help you to fetch a job. If so then
we have something best in the industry to offer you.

We are providing Real Time Projects in all the latest Technologies on
a variety of applications with excellent Hands On Training.

ACADEMIC PROJECTS: In Today's job market where there is increasing
number of jobs every day, the best source of getting some good hands
on for an IT professional is the final year project.

WE CURRENTLY OFFER LIVE PROJECTS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:

Java
J2EE
Mobile applications ( J2ME )
..NET
Wireless
Embedded System

Our standard approach to project guidance starts with In-Depth
Training, Project SDLC, Documentation etc. The project related
activities will begin half way through the course and would further be
planned to complete on/before the scheduled time deadline.

Contact No: 080 - 41281227/ 8 or mail for enquiries at
(e-mail address removed)

If you want to know more details regarding projects &synopsis,please
visit: http://steplimited.in/PROJECTS.htm

We deeply apologize if this mail has caused any inconvenience to you
or if you had already visited us.

Thanks & Regards,
Coordinator
Team STEP

STEP Online Pvt. Ltd.
No: 19, 2nd Floor, M.N Complex,
2nd Cross, Sampige Main Road,
Malleswaram, Bangalore.
Ph.No: 080 " 41281227/ 8
Mobile no :+919341374513
E Mail ID: (e-mail address removed)

nitin.singh007

[...]

URL:www.steplimited.in

Hello Sir/Mam,
I m B-Tech (Final Year)student in Computer Science
branch and in next semester i have a project demonstration for which a
project in JAVA or C/C++ is required.So plz guide me & tell me how can
i get the soft copy of such a project from you/your Website???
I will be highly obliged for this.

Thank you.

Nitin Singh

Lew

I m B-Tech (Final Year)student in Computer Science
branch and in next semester i [sic] have a project demonstration for which a
project in JAVA or C/C++ is required.So plz [sic] guide me & tell me how can
i [sic] get the soft copy of such a project from you/your Website??? [sic]
I will be highly obliged for this.

"Plz" (should be "please") do not feed the spammers. This "deepa" cat is an
obvious con artist and I wouldn't trust his schtick as far as I could spit.

Lew

I m B-Tech (Final Year)student in Computer Science
branch and in next semester i have a project demonstration for which a
project in JAVA

Did you mean "Java"?