.NET Framework becomes corrupt (ASP.NET)

Guest

Hello

We have two webservers running an ASP.NET web application on V1.1.4322

However, over the last few weeks, the websites appear to stop working
without reason.

The pages displayed show errors relating to DLLs in the .NET framework
directories.

Running "aspnet_regiis.exe –i" on the webserver always seems to resolve this
problem, but why is it occuring in the first place??

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

a common problem is SMS pushing security settings.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)