Event ID: 0
Date: 10/18/2004
Time: 10:19:05 AM
User: N/A
Computer: XXXQUOTE1
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot
be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. The following information is part of the event: .NET Runtime
version 1.1.4322.2032- Setup Error: Failed to load resources from
resource file
Please check your Setup.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: ASP.NET 1.1.4322.0
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 10/18/2004
Time: 10:19:07 AM
User: N/A
Computer: XXXQUOTE1
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 3764) stopped unexpectedly.