Event ID: 5000
Date: 2/21/2007
Time: 2:25:16 PM
User: N/A
Computer: DJCMPL2J
EventType clr20r3, P1 hpdriver.exe, P2 0.0.0.0, P3 45cc48bf, P4
system, P5 2.0.0.0, P6 4333ae87, P7 2bb9, P8 17, P9
system.net.sockets.socket, P10 NIL.

Data:
0000: 63 00 6c 00 72 00 32 00 c.l.r.2.
0008: 30 00 72 00 33 00 2c 00 0.r.3.,.
0010: 20 00 68 00 70 00 64 00 .h.p.d.
0018: 72 00 69 00 76 00 65 00 r.i.v.e.
0020: 72 00 2e 00 65 00 78 00 r...e.x.
0028: 65 00 2c 00 20 00 30 00 e.,. .0.
0030: 2e 00 30 00 2e 00 30 00 ..0...0.
0038: 2e 00 30 00 2c 00 20 00 ..0.,. .
0040: 34 00 35 00 63 00 63 00 4.5.c.c.
0048: 34 00 38 00 62 00 66 00 4.8.b.f.
0050: 2c 00 20 00 73 00 79 00 ,. .s.y.
0058: 73 00 74 00 65 00 6d 00 s.t.e.m.
0060: 2c 00 20 00 32 00 2e 00 ,. .2...
0068: 30 00 2e 00 30 00 2e 00 0...0...
0070: 30 00 2c 00 20 00 34 00 0.,. .4.
0078: 33 00 33 00 33 00 61 00 3.3.3.a.
0080: 65 00 38 00 37 00 2c 00 e.8.7.,.
0088: 20 00 32 00 62 00 62 00 .2.b.b.
0090: 39 00 2c 00 20 00 31 00 9.,. .1.
0098: 37 00 2c 00 20 00 73 00 7.,. .s.
00a0: 79 00 73 00 74 00 65 00 y.s.t.e.
00a8: 6d 00 2e 00 6e 00 65 00 m...n.e.
00b0: 74 00 2e 00 73 00 6f 00 t...s.o.
00b8: 63 00 6b 00 65 00 74 00 c.k.e.t.
00c0: 73 00 2e 00 73 00 6f 00 s...s.o.
00c8: 63 00 6b 00 65 00 74 00 c.k.e.t.
00d0: 20 00 4e 00 49 00 4c 00 .N.I.L.
00d8: 0d 00 0a 00 ....

----Second one is: ---
Event Type: Information
Event Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5001
Date: 2/21/2007
Time: 2:41:53 PM
User: N/A
Computer: DJCMPL2J
Bucket 19541007, bucket table 5, EventType clr20r3, P1 hpdriver.exe,
P2 0.0.0.0, P3 45cc48bf, P4 system, P5 2.0.0.0, P6 4333ae87, P7 2bb9,
P8 17, P9 system.net.sockets.socket, P10 NIL.

Data:
0000: 42 00 75 00 63 00 6b 00 B.u.c.k.
0008: 65 00 74 00 3a 00 20 00 e.t.:. .
0010: 31 00 39 00 35 00 34 00 1.9.5.4.
0018: 31 00 30 00 30 00 37 00 1.0.0.7.
0020: 0d 00 0a 00 42 00 75 00 ....B.u.
0028: 63 00 6b 00 65 00 74 00 c.k.e.t.
0030: 54 00 61 00 62 00 6c 00 T.a.b.l.
0038: 65 00 20 00 35 00 0d 00 e. .5...
0040: 0a 00 ..

There is no proper information for .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting
Events 5000 & 5001. From the above log the error is occoured due to
the system.net.sockets.socket component, which is used in the Cassini
component.

Thanks,