.Net WSDL update

CK

I have a large project with a numbr of web services that are built in
an external .Net application using classes from my project. Some of
these classes have changed over time, and so the data they hold is
different in some cases. Do I need to refresh the references to the
web services in my web application project to update the WSDL files,
or will it be happy to send different "shaped" data to the webservice?

Thanks,

Chris

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

What changes are you talking about, internal or external?

For external changes (methods, properties, etc.), you will have to refresh
the WSDL on the client side and update the bits.

For internal changes (anything that does not break interface), you are fine.