New and enhanced low cost C compilers

Chris Stephens

Low Cost C Compilers
------------------------------------

HI-TECH Software's C compilers are now available to support the ARM, dsPIC,
msp430, 8051, PIC 10 to 17, PIC 18 as well as many other popular 8/16/32 bit
micros.

Recent releases of these compilers have included significant enhancements to
aid development and debugging.
ARM - includes a USB based JTAG interface with high level debug
software
dsPIC - fully integrates with MPLAB
msp430 - High level debugging with JTAG cables
PIC-18 - Code & I/O simulation, integrates with MPLAB
8051 - Code & I/O simulation

All these compilers include HI-TIDE a Windows integrated Development
Environment and are in the process of being upgraded to include C-WIZ. C-WIZ
is a wizard that simplifies the task of initialising and driving on chip
peripherals by automating the creation of code.
msp-430 - C-WIZ available for all on-chip peripherals except LCD.
8051 - C-WIZ supports the 8051 core I/O

If you would like a 30 day evaluation copy of any of these compilers, please
email us stating the CPU family.

The HI-TECH PICC Lite compiler is a freeware version of the
industrial-strength PICC compiler and supports the 12F629, 12F675, 16C84,
16F84, 16F84A, 16F627(A), 16F684 and 16F877(A) devices. Please email us if
you would like a copy.

These compilers are now available from our web shop. Visit it at
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

These compilers deliver unrivalled code density combined with excellent
reliability. Tightly tuned to the micro's architecture, they allows firmware
development in a fraction of the time, but without significantly greater use
of RAM or ROM than is required for conventional assembly language
programming.

Chris Stephens E-mail: (e-mail address removed)
Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460
1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603
Addlestone, Surrey,
KT15 2BZ England http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools
now available for next day delivery - from our web shop