New navigation and a css problem

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by hristo, Oct 2, 2006.

  1. hristo

    hristo

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi guys,

    im working on a new navigation for my website. The idea is to place a "status bar" on the bottom of the screen and use it for navagation and login/search functions in the site.

    Im trying to make 2 separate DIVs, 1st(top) will be a scrollable container for the website content using all the available space except 40px which will be used for the 2nd (bottom) div - "status bar".
    I cant make the proper CSS(dunno if it is possible at all). All the tries ended with half hidden scroll bar or other problems

    There is an easy way to do it with frames but its not an option for me.

    Any help will be appreciated,
    Thanks
    Hristo Salabashev
    taumedia.com