New to Java

Sriram

Hi ,
I am new to Java Programming but will be coding for some moderate
complex application, So Can i get to know the HELP Context for Java As
like we have for MFC Tutorials(VC++)

Eg:testtool_home = System.getProperty("user.dir");

What is the parameter / description for the above statements , Return
Type....
ce.readTestData(SERIP,CETestIniFile,csv_file,Log_Dir);

Also Can anyone point me Links for Threads / Exception Handling in VOD
format ...

Chris Smith

Sriram said:
I am new to Java Programming but will be coding for some moderate
complex application, So Can i get to know the HELP Context for Java As
like we have for MFC Tutorials(VC++)

Eg:testtool_home = System.getProperty("user.dir");

What is the parameter / description for the above statements , Return
Type....
ce.readTestData(SERIP,CETestIniFile,csv_file,Log_Dir);

What you want is the API documentation. It is available online, or you
can download it and use it locally. There are versions for each
individual version of the Java platform, plus more for additional APIs
such as web services stuff, servlets, etc.

See http://riters.com/JINX/index.cgi/Documentation
Also Can anyone point me Links for Threads / Exception Handling in VOD
format ...

In Video-on-Demand format? I'm not aware of such a thing. There is
good information on exception handling and threads in the Sun Java
Tutorial, though, which is also linked from the page above.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation