Newbie Grid Question

mianiro

Let me explain my situation ....

I have a grid with databound columns, which are filled at run time. I
need to add an onlick event to the link button header that will fire a
vb.net sub procedure. This sub procedure will need to be passed the
data field name which is used to fill the column clicked. The data
fields and link button header names are all determined and filled at
run time.

I want to add the onclick event by calling the attributes.add method
when the column is created. My question is, where do I put this
attributes.add method where I will have access to the data field
name? I dont want to do it on the row created event and I dont think
i have access to the columns in the grid databound event. Can anyone
point me in the right direction? I think I may be doing this
incorrectly.

Thanks so much

[...]

Ok, so i figued out where to put it. My problem now is how can i get
the data field name used to populate that column??
grid.columns(0).????