Head of Development
Integrity eLearning
Online Learning Solutions Provider
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.ielearning.com
714.637.9480 x17

manauz

What are you trying to find out or do?

I'm trying to print a specific row... From Mark's explanation, if I would
print values from row 7 of a DB, I'd write:

rs.MoveFirst
rs.Move(7)
Response.Write(rs("name").value & " " & rs("phone").value)

(name and phone are field names)

thanks();
m.

Ray at

What's the reason that you'd jump to the sevent record like that? How do
you know it's the seventh that you're after? Can't you alter your query to
just grab whatever data is currently in your 7th record?

rs.fields.item("name").value is preferred, arguably anyway.

Ray at home