[Newbie] need help

arN

Hi !

I'm a Java developper and I need to write a tool in c for a platform
specific operation (I need to make a capture of an offscreen window).

I wrote this code in Python that works well when not called from my java
code. Unfortunatly, I fails when launch from java (don't know why) :

import win32api, win32con, sys

control = int(sys.argv[1])
gc = int(sys.argv[2])

win32api.SendMessage(control, win32con.WM_PAINT, gc, 0)
win32api.SendMessage(control, win32con.WM_PRINT, gc,
win32con.PRF_CHILDREN | win32con.PRF_CLIENT | win32con.PRF_OWNED)

Could someone help me translate it in C. I tried, but it can't manage to
write a valid code (had problems to cast char to int for example).

TIA

Thomas Matthews

arN said:
Hi !

I'm a Java developper and I need to write a tool in c for a platform
specific operation (I need to make a capture of an offscreen window).
See your reply in If you post to multiple groups, please put them all on
the same header. That way, you only have to check one
newsgroup to see everybody's reply.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message: